The Coping Counselors-
Helping You Cope During the COVID-19 Crisis
Rarely have people encountered something as stressful, frightening, and impactful as the COVID-19 Crisis. Lives have been disrupted, relationships have changed, people have suffered physically, emotionally, socially, and financially.
Although many of the fears and concerns about the pandemic are understandable and normal, there are things you can do to cope with them more effectively.
The Coping Counselors at the Center for Coping continue to provide supportive mental health services to help anyone needing coping strategies, advice, and support.
- Due to COVID-19 (the coronavirus crisis), the Coping Counselors at the Center for Coping are all continuing to provide telephone and video sessions to our patients.
- Our Coping Counselors are also available to do free consultations with any new individuals who could benefit from coping strategies at this difficult time.
- For information, call us at (516) 822-3131, or email us at email@example.com
- Here are links to eleven of our articles, specifically with suggestions to deal with this crisis. You can access them by the following links:
· "Coronavirus: Ten Tips For Keeping Your Life On Track"
· "Coronavirus: Ten Tips For Helping Your Children Cope"
· "Eight Tips for Parenting at Home During COVID-19"
· "Social Distancing in the Midst of the COVID-19 Crisis"
· "Make Social Distancing and Quarantine Into a STAYCATION"
· "Dealing With Grief During the COVID-19 Crisis"
· "A Medical Problem! Now What? How to Help Yourself Regain Control"
· "Ways to Make Working From Home More Productive"
· "How Do I Get Better Sleep During the Coronavirus Pandemic?"
· "The Ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic: Tips for Managing This Crisis"
· "Separation Anxiety and the Pandemic: Eight Tips for Coping"
Dr. Phillips' "Coping Conversations" podcast:
- Dr. Phillips has recorded two podcasts discussing coping with the coronavirus (on the "Coping Conversations" podcast, episodes 44 and 60). You can access them on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or your favorite podcast app.
We will do everything we can to help you during this difficult time. Although our staff is working virtually, all calls will be returned promptly, requested appointments will be scheduled quickly, and we'll continue to work with you to help you deal with the emotional ramifications of this worldwide crisis.
The Coping Counselors- Providing quality psychological services
for more than 35 years!